Thursday, February 19, 2009

The only 3 songs that are playing on the DAMN radio !

Jamie Foxx - Blame it ( who gives a fuck )

Ne-yo - Mad ( all his songs sound aLIKE )

Keri Hilson - Turning me on ( ughh TURN this shit OFF )



ummm the radio is acting like there are only 3 people in the music industry ;

it's getting on my nerves !


So in that case :

I'll put in my Chris Brown =D

so that was my day basically . lol




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo hooooo x3 . *
chris brown <3 lol.

Kiwi™ said...

I love chris brown despite what is going on...I hope his career isnt ruined...

And i like blame it on the alchol and turning me on...lol

But I know its like overkill!!!

Naomie said...

preach!

last wekk i decided not to listen to the radio anymore

Kisa Zoea said...

lol...that's why i don't listen to the radio.I sticks to my rhapsody!